Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I really don't have time for this today..

But I am just bubbling over with jubilation! Wow. That even sounds corny to me. Alas, it is accurate.. so here we go. With Jubilation I transpose my surroundings.

Today is November 3rd. It is 53(ish) degrees outside, and it is the day of our church Thanksgiving dinner. We do a monthly dinner, first Wednesday of each month, and this is it! Thanksgiving themed. And I signed up for PUMPKIN PIE! I may as well have signed up for Christmas cookies! Luke is napping, I have Burle Ives jamming, and I am banging out a pumpkin pie! Spectacular! It is indeed, the begining of the Holiday Season at 32450! :)

Do you think Pitts would mind if I pulled out a decoration or two..?

Yeah, me too.

Let me be the first to extend to you, a Happy Thanksgiving! And a VERY MERRY CHRISTmas.. :)\

Now, back to "work" on my HOMEMADE pies..

No comments:

Post a Comment