Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fantastic

I can't help but be a little giddy when a patient who has VSP vision insurance no shows for an appointment. Lame, I know, but you deal with VSP- you'd react in the same manner.

Also, this means that Katie can take back our 5:30 patient, who got here at 5pm. :) And THAT means I may get out of this office by 6pm- Thursday closing time as opposed to the 6:30 of last week because of THAT VSP patient. It is the little things, I assure you.

Last night's church "Thanksgiving Dinner" was SUCH a blast. We are currently engaged in a study of Romans, last night was Romans chapter 7-- which got really, really good (read: applicable) at the end. Luke was a bit on the fussy side, but only because I accidentally woke him up, shifting around in my chair. Luckily, we have a very understanding, and family like congregation, so no one minded me pacing with him around the fellowship hall, which is generally where we have the Wednesday night prayer meeting and Bible study. (I'd like Dad.. excuse me.. Pastor to do another in depth time line like study on Revelation.. we shall see.)

On Tuesday Luke had his 4 month checkup. 3 stinky old shots, he did well, I was a mess, per usual. And his general exam, all of which looked very good, except a minor left .. uh... testicle issue. In that, it isn't apparent on exam. So we are scheduled at CHKD for an appointment for ultrasound with a Urologist. There are a few ways this could play out, but they will want to move it if it has indeed just not descended. Leaving it as is could result in cancer. The body heat, apparently.  So, we are in prayer regarding the situation and we'll see what God would have us learn.

He has been very sleepy in the mornings, lately, which I am a bit of a fan of-- means he is able to sit up later in the evening, and sleeps better at night. This makes me :)

In other blog news, I now have a signature, which I love, let's see if I can get it to post.. :) I'd like to glamour up this blog-- Like my background, etc. We shall see. It is quite the accomplishment that I was able to add photos to the sidebar. I am a touch.. tech lame. I said it.

with love,

1 comment: